Thursday, May 27, 2010

you and i in this beautiful world - I

You and i in this beautiful world,
You and i in this beautiful world,
green grass....blue sky in this beautiful world.

Whenever I heard this jingle, I always imagined myself traveling in some hilly region without any destination, alone, seeing-exploring each scenery, feeling everything that can be felt....

But the question is... "Is the world around us so beautiful where you can live happily... beautifully?? "

I will say it all depends on our choices. What we chose to think,to do makes us happy or unhappy. We may complain about opportunities, facilities, conditions... which may be true for some situations, but in the end it is our choices which make the world around us as we feel it. Conditions may be bad, facilities may not be found, opportunities may be lost but there is always a way to make you happy, to make this world beautiful.
So like me, don't imagine a beautiful world in living alone in some hilly region or leaving everything to explore something new. I am pretty sure there are many things in our day to day life which are worth exploring, enjoying. Actually these small-small things have the power to make our world beautiful, happy. Search for these things and make this world beautiful.

1 comment:

Ankit Shubham said...

I agree!
BTW... whenever I hear the song, a dog comes to my mind.